King Soopers Rewards Program
Earn 5% cash back on food/gas purchases at King Soopers!
(5% of purchases go directly back to YOUR athlete)
Funds can be used to pay for Spring Registration
How Does It Work?
Step 1: Purchase a King Soopers reloadable gift card from Lauren Mingus for $5 (preloaded with a $5 credit).
- Contact her at
- Cards can not be purchased from the store (must be purchased through Boosters).
Step 2: Load the card with any amount up to $500 at the cash register or customer service desk.
- This must be done in a separate transaction PRIOR TO FOOD/GAS PURCHASES BEING MADE.
- NOTE: if you load your card at the service desk or with the gas pump attendant there is a short delay before the funds are available vs. check-out lanes.
- You can load your card using cash, check, debit card, or credit card.
- Important note: Card with a zero balance for over 90 days will become inactive and a new card will have to be purchased.
Step 3: Participating players will receive 5% from all purchases made.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can/cannot be purchased?
- Can: Food, Gas, Merchandise
- Cannot: Western Union, Money Orders, Tickets West, Postage Stamps, Lottery Tickets, and other Gift Cards.
What happens if a card is lost or thrown away?
Each card comes with an ID number on the back that keeps track of your balance. If your card is lost, your money is NOT gone (provided someone didn’t find your card and use it immediately). If your card is lost, the balance can be retrieved from the computer (your old number will be retired and a new card will be issued with the balance from your lost card).
How do I find the balance on my card?
One of four ways:
- the balance is always printed on the bottom of your register receipt
- visit www.gcbalance.com
- call 1-866-822-6252
- your cashier can check your balance
Please note that a ZERO BALANCE ON YOUR CARD FOR 90 DAYS = INACTIVE CARD (a new card will then need to be purchased through Boosters).
How will I know how much "cash back" I have raised for my player?
Balances will be reported in January via email.
When will I be able to use the "cash back" funds?
Deposits are used to pay for the Spring Season and will be available when it is time to register.
What can I use my "cash back" funds for?
Funds can be used to pay for the Spring Season.
What if I don’t use all of my "cash back" funds?
Remaining balances will roll-over annually. Once your player leaves the program (graduates high school, stops playing lacrosse, etc.), any remaining funds will be donated to the Boosters.
Where else is the card accepted?
In addition to King Soopers, the card is also accepted at City Market, Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace, Dillons, Smith’s Food and Drug, QFC, Food 4 Less, Owen’s, Foods Co, Pay-Less, Baker's, JayC, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Littman Jewelers, Barclay Jewelers, and Loaf 'N Jug.
Any questions (or to purchase cards), please contact: Rita Santini at firstname.lastname@example.org